How can you improve your sales team effectiveness?
Commercial negotiation and sales strategic training program
Since the customer has changed the way that he is buying your product or services, you should probably change the way you’re trying to sell.
Customer and client behaviour have changed immensely over the last couple of years. Our mandate is to ensure that your sales team understand these changes and perform according to your expectations.
We have trained sales teams, professional selling teams, negotiation teams from many environments, including B2B, B2C, retail, telemarketing, professional services, and customer service.
Your teams will improve their performance in:
- planning efficiently
- keeping contact using social network
- improving their presentation skills
- negotiating successfully
- performing adequate, effective follow-ups
- closing sales and negotiations
- generating leads from your customer base (social referring)
What makes us different and effective?
All our programs are tailored to your needs. We use the techniques that are best adapted to your objectives and include high-performance tools, such as e-mail, social media and texts.
- We use psychometric profiles that heighten your teams understanding of their strengths
- We look at how to compensate their weaknesses
- We learn how to understand their personality profile
- We use different training scenarios, games and role-playing.
- We use mystery shopping, especially in the Web 2.0 environment.
- We link our training programs to your customer’s behaviour on the Web.
We can include effective presentation skills in a one-day seminar.
We include professional negotiation for the B2B environment.
The optimal usage of inbound, outbound, telephone, e-mail, text, and social media, and we offer individual coaching and follow-ups to ensure valid, constant improvement in your team’s performance.
What are our deliverables?
- A potential evaluation of your team, including strengths and weaknesses
- An action plan list to improve efficiency
- A specific tailor-made program that will generate results
- Checks and evaluations of their improvement
- But mostly, increased sales from your existing or your new client base.
- One-to-two day training seminars
- Individual coaching
- Psychological profiles using Nova profiles (colours)
- Mystery shopping services, especially for the Web 2.0 customer
- Evaluation of outbound and inbound performance in telephone, e-mail and texts.
- All of those are adapted to your industry, your organization, and your objectives.
Thanks for all the coaching this week. I continue to learn when I work with you.
We have trained all Canadian sales teams before and during the launch of IOGO program for Ultima Foods: effective presentation, commercial development, sales strategy negotiation, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary.
An incredibly useful workshop that was interactive with the groups. All material was well presented and useful to my success.
I learned a lot. It was fun. The more workshops we do, the better they got.
Great energy, pace and understanding of your audience.
This is the third seminar with this group, and I found it extremely useful. It filled our needs for the challenges ahead. Most interesting and exciting to date.
What I have found most useful is not to be afraid of new ideas.
See things differently. I will definitely be a better supplier to my customer base.
I appreciated learning how to handle objections and the body language in a negotiation.
B2B and retail training programs. Montreal, Detroit, Toronto.
Great program, most informative, tons of energy. Mostly very useful, essential, even for Ciot. I appreciated the follow-up models on proposals and estimates, because I’m not that great with those. But with this training program it’s going to be easier and I’m sure my performance will increase.
I needed to learn how to organize myself better, how to build scenarios and have some tools when customers do not follow what has been planned.
Great training session, highly constructive, with down-to-earth instructions. I’m sure that my performance will improve.
I appreciated that I found out more about selling techniques, how to introduce myself with customer, how to make better use of my time, all-in-one training program.